My Best Beauty Secret

After a major big chop on my hair due to the damage caused by use of a permanent color, I wanted my hair to grow fast.

Truth is, our hair is always growing whether you like it or not. But, I wanted more than the average half-an-inch per month of natural hair growth.







So I decided to up my game a little. Or as my friend Laila put it, do "ojoro."


And so I said to myself, "Perfectil makes great skin and hair vitamins, let me start with that."
I bought the medicine and for the next 2 months after purchase, I couldn't bring myself to pop a pill. It kept gracing my dressing table and I kept admiring it everyday.

I can be that strange. (Shaking my head)

You know what they say, you never know what's in a book till you read it. The same can be said of medicines too.

After many months of purchasing, admiring, lounging, I finally made up my mind that it was time I started taking my Perfectil. And so I did!

First I must say:
This is a nice multivitamin to add as your daily supplement despite the fact that it has Hair, Skin & Nails on it. So you do not need an additional one.



It doesn't have any bad taste or smell. So you just swallow in peace without cringing or frowning. Hehehe.

It is a one-a-day capsule. That makes life easier for me because I know if it's more than that I'll probably never remember to take them.


I haven't seen any miraculous growth yet and I'm not expecting one either for these sole reasons:
1. It's 1 week ago I started taking them, so it's too soon to conclude.




2. The multivitamin is supposed to supply your blood stream with nutrients and as the blood circulates it, every organ is fed. This process definitely has no impact on old growth of hair. It feeds new growth. This means the new hair coming out is extra strong and healthy.


Bottom line is that I bought perfectil for fast hair growth and it helped with an unexplainable itchy skin instead. One that Canesten or 1% Hydrocortisone could not treat. I must say that the itching stopped after 3 days. I was overjoyed. I didn't see that coming.


I feel good all over with lot of energy and most importantly, my skin just keeps glowing. I love the way it looks and feels.


Perfectil increases your appetite for food. This is the only issue I have with it. Asides that, I am content with the results I've seen in just a week.

You can purchase Perfectil in any HealthPlus, Medplus or any good pharmacy closest to you.

So beauts my conclusion is this, don't dwell on your lotions alone for that fresh, glowing skin, take a multivitamin daily. Your entire body both in and out will thank you for it.

Much love, bloghearts.
Xoxo
IfyCynthetic.







posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular Posts