ampLIFIED


Hello Beauts,

How has the month been? Mine has been awesome. Lots of working, writing and blogging and instagramming... hehe... that's where I have been lately.


With flash

Last week, we just received in our store, Casabella, beautiful and vibrantly intense shades of lip creams. I fell in love with them at once. Yellows, Melons, Bright pinks, Raging Reds, Purples you name it!

I was so eager to try out the new shades.

Today, I swatched and tried out the purple. You needed to have seen how my eyes twinkled with excitement. *makeup freak mode activated* I created an ombre lip using the Casabella purple lip cream in Amp with Tara Orekelewa's lip pencil in Osomote.

You can purchase both products at any Casabella stores.
Bottom

P.S. All photos were taken in room lighting using my BB Z10.

Me likey!

What do you think? Would you rock this?

xoxo
IfyCynthetic





Back of lip pencil

Front of lip pencil

 
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. Like d ombré lips you did,I no go carry last to buy dese lip creams lol.Cant get enough of their lipgloss in Pink Parfait and Red Carpet and thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Seun, you are very well familiar with our lip products. Red Carpet is a hottie anytime. Very intense red red.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts