Mrs Chioma: Lovely Dose of Colors

Season's Greetings beauties, 

I trust you're having a wonderful holiday with family and loved ones because I am. Today's post is definitely about one of my loved ones: Mrs. Chioma. 


This woman is beautiful even without makeup. I'm still wondering how I missed out on taking a before photo of her. Anyway, I won't let that dampen my spirit. 

I love Aunt Chioma for more reasons than one but mainly because she's always clear on what she wants. Nothing like working for and with someone who knows exactly what they want. And so she called me up one day requesting that she needed her makeup done for 2 events on subsequent weekends Well, it happened I could only be available for one. 

So, on the said day I arrived her house just in time; few minutes before 10am just as discussed and she was impressed. And as her beautiful kids clustered around in excitement to know just what I wanted to do to their mom, she sat quietly and relaxed. This was not the first time I would be doing makeup for her. 

***
I remembered the first time I did her makeup, she literally wouldn't let me go onto the next step without scrutinizing every single stroke of mine. 
With a warm smile on my face all through, I was able to earn her trust. She was amazed at how calm I was.
***

So,  back to the story for today, when I was done applying makeup on her, I tied her gele as well. She immediately called the lady who was supposed to tie for her not to bother. *grins* In all,  she was wowed and very satisfied.

Hundreds of selfie shots later proved that she loved her look so much so she didn't know the one to use for her profile picture.  She kept changing profile pictures per minute. I got several other referrals from her days later. Ooh did I mention that I love the gele. 
Enough of the talk.

Enjoy the healthy dose of colours and read up on the products I used in giving her a face beat. You could try recreating yours as well. 


FACE:
- No. 7 Beautifully Matte Primer
- LB Foundation Primer
- MAC MatchMaster Foundation SPF 15 in 7.5
- IMAN Luxury Pressed Powder in Earth Medium
- Zaron Face Definer PZ15
- Makeup Studio DePre Makeup Fixer


EYES:
- LB Eyeshadow Base
- Tara Orekelewa Trio Eyeshadow in Osenken (I used all three colors) 
- LB Bright Burgundy Eyeshadow (crease) - Lightest color on my Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette (inner corner of eye) 
- Zaron Gel Eyeliner in Jazz
- Black Up Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner Black (waterline) 
Lashes: Client's own


LIPS:
- Beauty Treat Lip Pencil in Rose
- LB Creme Lipstick in Flirtini
- LB LL Lip Cream in Snowstorm


CHEEKS:
Tara Blusher in Iriawo



And that's it! Hope you enjoyed the photos.

Much love, 
Sincerely, 

Ifeoma. 

Comments

  1. Hello Ify, compliments. This is my first time visiting your blog and I must say it's beautiful . nice makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I'm sure you'll find something useful and learn a thing or two. Compliment of the season to you too.

      Delete
  2. THIS IS REALLY COLORFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The make up is wow u never cease to amaze me,welldone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts