WELCOME 2013! :)

Hello peeps,

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Yes I had to say that, as this is my first post this year since November 2012. I would like to apologize for being absent from my blog for a while. It wasn't on purpose though :) It's been a long time coming and pretty much has happened. Beautiful ones as such.

I have learnt so many new stuffs on hair and skincare most especially.  
And may I add, I did color my hair myself.  I will add a new post on that separately.

Back to being beautiful, this is the first look I created this year. Products used have I enlisted below. It was such a breeze and so much fun to do.

 
Skincare
Cleanser: Nivea Visage Soothing Toner [dry to sensitive skin]
Hydrate: 
- St Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin eye cream

STEP 1 CONCEALER
Concealer: Black Opal Total Coverage Concealing Foundation
Corrector: -

STEP 2 FOUNDATION
Foundation: Mary Kay Medium-coverage foundation in Bronze 600


STEP 3 POWDER/BRONZER
Powder: Mary Kay pressed powder in Bronze 1
Bronzer: -

STEP 4 BROWS
Brows: Beauty Treat eyebrow pencil in dark brown
Highlight: MAC StudioTech NC43

STEP 5 EYES
All over: Coastal Scents palette white [matte]
Eyelid: Coastal Scents palette coppery gold [pearly]
Crease: LB eyeshadow in Mink
Lower lid: - MUD eye pencil Black

STEP 6 EYELINER
Liquid eyeliner: Sleek dip-it eyeliner in Black
Gel eyeliner: -

STEP 7 MASCARA
Mascara: Zaron XXL Lengthening Mascara
Lashes: Ardell naturals in Wispies

STEP 8 LIPS
Hydrate: Blistex Intensive Moisturizer Hydrating with SPF 10
Lipstick: LB Creme lipstick in Nectar

STEP 9 LIP LINER
Beauty Treat Lipliner in Cocoa

STEP 10 BLUSH
Sleek SheerCover Blush in Sahara

Enjoy the photos!
Much love 
xoxo




















Comments

Popular Posts