Gloria


I was more than overjoyed when I heard the news that my friend, Gloria was getting married. This was one of those weddings I couldn't make any excuses for.

I just had to be there.

She is more of an elder sister to me and sharing in her joy was very natural. And since I was the one handling her makeover, I was more than overjoyed to be useful and most especially, put my Canon to use on its first official job.


COVERAGE:
BM Pro Foundation Primer
Mary Kay Medium-coverage Foundation in Bronze 507
Mary Kay Medium-coverage Foundation in Bronze 600
Iman Perfect Response oil-blotting powder in medium

EYES:
Zaron eyebrow powder
BM Pro eyeshadow primer
Zaron eyeshadow plus blush duo palette
Sleek dip-it liquid eyeliner
Jordana Easyliner retractable pencil in Blue Devine [lower lash line]
Sonya eyeshadow in Fudge Brownie 140 

CHEEKS:
Zaron eyeshadow plus blush duo palette

LIPS:
Milani Lustrous Lipstick in Red Carpet 214


Long story short, enjoy the photos.

IfyCynthetic.
Xoxo.







Comments

Popular Posts