Mrs Funmi Ola: A White Wedding Look






Here, I demonstrated how a white wedding makeup could look like on her. As the fast-learning student that she was, she quickly picked up all the tricks and techniques I demonstrated. Enjoy a number of photographs of Mrs. Funmi Ola, taken by me.





COVERAGE:
Mary Kay Medium-Coverage Foundation in Bronze 600
Mary Kay Medium-Coverage Foundation in Bronze 607
Sleek Superior Cover Powder in Bronze 105





EYES:
Zaron Eyebrow pencil
Mary Kay Eyeshadow Primer
Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Sunset (eyelid)
Tara Orekelewa tricycle Eyeshadow in Ovialeke (crease colour)
Sleek liquid eyeliner in Black
Sleek Volumizing mascara in Black
Sleek Kohl Pencil in Black (waterline)




LIPS
Milani Lustrous Lipstick in Cashmere
Lip Liner (I have actually forgotten what I used) *smiles*












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts