Gold Winged Eyes & Pink Lips!


Elizabeth and I knew ourselves during our university days and we live close to each other too. 



She was present at the exhibition and all she kept requesting for was a makeover. The first ever from me. I was glad she was ready to sit still for the first time because she rarely ever does and she knows this.


She wanted a very loud and colorful look but I advised her to go for something a little soft with just a little edge to it. May I add that she’s a sucker for bold colors and is not afraid to wear them. That said, she finally agreed to  my “soft” look only if I will be doing pink lips for her and I agreed.

Before






































To create Elizabeth’s look:

COVERAGE
Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation in 600
Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation in 607

EYES
Zaron Eyeshadow and Blush Duo.





image from stellasaddiction.blogspot.com


 The gold I used is at the bottom left just above the applicator tip. Both Zaron eyeshadows are the same. Just different lightings.

- Zaron Eyeshadow and Blush Duo palette in Show Stopper (Gold) 
- Tara Orelekewa 3 color Eyeshadow in Osenken (purple)
- Elf Matte Eyeshadow Quad in Brownstone
- Zaron Brow Pencil
- Sleek Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Sleek Twistup Eye pencil in Black



FACE
- Foundation Primer (couldn’t find the product name)
- Zaron Concealer & Foundation in One PZ03 NZ15
- Mary Kay Loose Powder in Bronze 2
- Wet & Wild Silk Finish Blush in Coral Reef



LIPS
- Tara lip pencil in Wine
- Milani Lip Color in Delicious 209









Comments

Popular Posts