She was present at the exhibition and all she kept requesting for was a makeover. The first ever from me. I was glad she was ready to sit still for the first time because she rarely ever does and she knows this.
She wanted a very loud and colorful look but I advised her to go for something a little soft with just a little edge to it. May I add that she’s a sucker for bold colors and is not afraid to wear them. That said, she finally agreed to my “soft” look only if I will be doing pink lips for her and I agreed.
To create Elizabeth’s look:
Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation in 600
Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation in 607
|Zaron Eyeshadow and Blush Duo.|
|image from stellasaddiction.blogspot.com|
The gold I used is at the bottom left just above the applicator tip. Both Zaron eyeshadows are the same. Just different lightings.
- Zaron Eyeshadow and Blush Duo palette in Show Stopper (Gold)
- Tara Orelekewa 3 color Eyeshadow in Osenken (purple)
- Elf Matte Eyeshadow Quad in Brownstone
- Zaron Brow Pencil
- Sleek Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Sleek Twistup Eye pencil in Black
- Foundation Primer (couldn’t find the product name)
- Zaron Concealer & Foundation in One PZ03 NZ15
- Mary Kay Loose Powder in Bronze 2
- Wet & Wild Silk Finish Blush in Coral Reef
- Tara lip pencil in Wine- Milani Lip Color in Delicious 209