Bright Orange: Rita!

Hello peeps,

Decided to spice up the blog a little, hence the new background. The lady whose image is tiled on the background is Rita. 
She is so calm and gentle you could easily tell. She was referred to the studio by a friend of hers. She came for some portfolio-building. Rita is an upcoming professional model. And I think she's got just the right attitude for the job.

We got talking immediately and the prepping began. She had such flawlessly beautiful skin that made me love her all the more. I have never seen such a smooth and clean canvas, I fell in love with it. hehe!
I must say that Rita didn't exactly like this look after I was through. She said it made her eyes too dark. But, that didn't bother me much because the actual shooting hadn't begun yet. Lots of people always say such until they have seen the out put from the camera.

After the entire photo shoot, she came to me and asked for my phone number which I gladly gave. And just as expected, she confessed that she loved her new look and didn't want to wipe it off. I smiled and asked her why. She said it was because she didn't know that all her photos would turn out so beautiful and beat her expectations. And she thought her eyes were gorgeous too!
I was glad. Ahh, another satisfied customer. 

To create Rita's Bright Orange look, I used:
FACE
Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation in 507 & 600
Mary Kay Loose Powder in Bronze 1
EYES
Sleek i-Divine Palette in Sunset
Tara Orekelewa Eyeshadow Trio in Ovialeke
Brow Pencil: can't really remember
Sleek Khol Eyeliner Pencil in Black for lower eyeline
Sleek Voluminizing Mascara in Black
Sleek Liquid Eyeliner in Black

LIPS
Sleek Lip Liner pencil
Milani LipStick in Scandalous












Comments

Popular Posts