The Purple Princess

The Purple Princess


Ella is my childhood friend. And amongst all my friends, she’s the only one I have never really worked on. So, this is the first time we would be doing this. It was way overdue.

We went on with our chit chat and from there straight into the makeup.
To create this look, I used:
 
Coverage:            Mary Kay Medium Coverage in 500
                             Mary Kay Loose Powder in Beige 1

Brows:                  Zaron eyebrow powder

Shadows used:     Milani Eyeshadow Quad in 07 Wild Violet (the entire palette)
Tara Orelekewa (the blue and deep purple)
Elf Brightening Eye Color Quad in Brownstone

Eye:                      Sleek Twistup Eyeliner Pencil in Black
                            Sleek Voluminizing Mascara in Black

Lips:                      Jordana Lipstick in Matte Tangerine Tango. (My fave)

 She looks amazing. True.

I have so many works I haven't posted because of time but I'll be sure to keep you updated with current ones. Thank you.


Loads of love. xoxo






















Comments

Popular Posts