Mom turned Model


Mom turned Model
Mom turned Model
 Today’s look was actually inspired by boredom and my brother. Funny isn’t it?. Thanks to the ongoing strike action.

So he summoned mom up. It took many minutes later before he could finally get her to sit still. And she kept complaining about was how she didn’t want to see a tweezer. “Alright, we’ve heard.” I told her.

So, I went straight to defining her brows with a razor blade, brow brush and small scissors.

I started by moisturizing her ever-so-dry skin with a moisturizer and a tiny bit of foundation mixed together at the back of my hand. That warmed up her skin. And then, the coverage.

I filled her eyebrows using Zaron brow pencil and then the shadow.

For eyeshadow I used: 
  • Black Opal in Olympic Gold (eyelid)
  • Elf Brightening Eye Color Quad in Brownstone (for highlight and midtone) (All matte colors) 
  • Sonya in Fudge Brownie (outer crease) for more depth. 
  • Milani Eyeshadow Quad in 07 Wild Violet (I used the deepest shad on the quad in the crease)








 When working with older skin it is advisable to stick to matte colors. If you must use colors with shimmers keep them minimal and very close to the eyelid only. Any shimmer above the eyelid for older skin is just disaster.

I used Sleek twistup eyeliner pencil in black for both upper and lower lash line. And then Sleek voluminizing mascara.

Lips: I used Tara lip liner pencil in Wine to line her outer lips. Filled it in with Milani Lipstick in Delicious. Make sure you blend them both nicely. And then I finished off with the lips using Mary Kay lipgloss in Pink Diamonds.

 Even before straightening mom’s hair, honestly, she couldn’t believe the transformation plus she could see all my many improvements. And then, her costume and obviously pictures!
She loved all the pictures, she loved the way she looked, my brother and I now had to beg to wash the makeup off of her face before going to bed. Now, that’s funny.

And that’s it! Hope you loved and enjoyed it. Do feel free to share this page and/or ask me any questions. Thank you for reading.

Lots of love. 
IfyCynthetic
Xoxo.


Comments

Popular Posts