The Blue Rage!!!

Hello everyone,

Today's look is a bit edgy, bold and still very much wearable.

I decided to call it the Blue Rage! It was inspired by the big, bold and bright blue paisley prints on my client's dress. i just loved it as soon as she walked in.

DIRECTIONS
  •   I started by shaping her brows, which already had an arch to it but loads of overgrowth.
  • Then I wiped her face clean. She already had a face moisturizer so I just used that on her. Her skin is extremely dry and as such, a creme foundation is best here.
  • I used Sleek's Foundation Palette in Deep Sable and Coffee Bean, blending both shades together. I used more of the Deep Sable.
  • Then, I filled in her brows with a brow pencil and primed her entire eyelid. 
  • Shadows used on the lid: the light peach and bright blue on Sleek's Original i-Divine palette.
  • Brow highlight: light matte color on Sleek's Storm i-Divine palette
  • Eyeliner: Sleek Kohl pencil in Black
  • Waterline: Jordana waterproof eyeliner in Acid Blue.
  • Lips: Milani Lip Color in Luscious and Sleek Pout Polish.
  • Blush: Sleek Blush in Scandalous.
Girly

Arabian





After the makeup was done, I styled her hair. Notice the highlight and contour on her nose. And with her clothing accesories, I created 2 unique looks: one is Girly while the other is Arabian. Enjoy!

If you love this post, do share this page with your friends.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts