Shadows!!!


These are my favorite tool! The eyeshadows makes me feel like an artist painting on a canvas. Left to me alone, I could swoosh my brush here and there and paint me something extraordinarily colorful. But then, it's not all about me.

Eyeshadows come in different colors, shapes, sizes and types. They're more like "eyes-cream" or "eye-candy". There are the shimmered and non-shimmer shadows. I love the shimmer eyeshadows for evening events especially, they help you steal the show. You can go bold by using even bolder colours for all the glitter you want.

Non-shimmer or still, powder shadows give that subtle and everyday look. This type of eyeshadow is great for calming down all the chaos from the eyeshadows with shimmers.

Anyhow you want it, just make sure it's done neatly. Nothing worse than eye shadows spilling out of their place and on to your face. That is quite messy and the makeup is ruined.

A general rule of thumb is to use brighter colours on the inner corners of the eye and browbone and darker colours on the outer eye corners. Doing this, helps open up the eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts